Keep up-to-date with UK Weather Watch.
rephlex
Development Manager
Development Manager
Favourite Season: Winter

Merry Christmas from us all at UKWW

Post #1 by rephlex » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi All.

Where did 2015 go?, Christmas day is almost upon us yet again!. Its been another busy year for us here at UKWW, and the team have once again excelled themselves! Thank-you all. :clap:

Secondly and most importantly we would all like to thank our members, without you the forum wouldnt exist. You make this place the friendly and welcoming place many of us call home.

There have been many hot topics (pun intended :lol:) on the forum this year, the recent mild weather for one (its gotta go soon surely?, fingers crossed for something cold soon!). There have also been many other events closer to home and farther afield, in the news and on the tv. The gunmen on the beach in Tunisia, ISIS's continued lack of respect for human life, the Paris and Turkey massacres, the migrant crisis, the recent flooding, the list unfortunately goes on and on :'(

These tragic events remind me just how important friends and family are, and how lucky most of us are to live in relative peace and safety. Enjoy as much time as you can with them over Christmas, make memories to last a lifetime. Please also take a minute to remember those friends and loved ones you may have lost, and also those that arent as fortunate or lucky.

Thankyou from us all at UKWW. We wish you, your families and your friends, a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy 2016.

Kev, Mike, Chris, Gavin and the whole team.
:happy-wavemulticolor:

My Snowfall Stats
09/10 - 59.7cm
10/11 - 6.7cm
11/12 - 18.6cm
12/13 - 55.5cm
13/14 - 0cm
14/15 - 0cm
15/16 - 4.0cm
16/17 - 0.5cm
My Weather Station
Rephlex's garden cam

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Announcements & News”