Keep up-to-date with UK Weather Watch.
tidybrown
Development Manager
Development Manager
Favourite Season: Spring

A Merry Christmas from UKWW

Post #1 by tidybrown » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Festive greetings to you all!

It’s that time of year to put down the Barometers, Hygrometers and Anemometers (I had to look them up too) and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

A huge thanks to all of you for your input over this past year, it’s your contributions that make this site such a fantastic and great place to learn and such a friendly forum to compare ideas, charts and differences of opinions! Whatever the New Year brings us in terms of weather either good or bad, no matter whichever side of cold we sit, let’s enjoys what mother nature has to throw at us!

This past year seems to have once again flown by, though it has offered up a real mixed bag of bizarreness, with many things to look back on with differing feelings, there are many stories that have broken our hearts and others that have kept us amused, we look back and think of the many true great people that have left us over the past 12 months, from sports to film, music and even weathermen! 2017 non the less is a new year with new opportunities, both exciting and challenging no matter how you look at them and I have a feeling one may be hard to Trump (so to speak!!) :shock:

So as we doff our hats to 2016 take time with your friends and families, enjoy the celebrations and let’s look forward to what 2017 has install for us... I have a feeling it’s going to be an interesting year! :dance:

Thank you all again for your support over the last 12 months from all of us at UKWW...

Kev, Mike, Chris, Gavin and the whole team.

Born in Wales - Currently pillaging the Neighbours!

Which reminds me... I'm always looking for freelance design work...

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Announcements & News”