Weather Models Discussion - Remainder of Winter

KTtom
Owner
Owner
Favourite Season: Winter

Weather Models Discussion - Remainder of Winter

Post #1 by KTtom » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 am

Good Morning All :)

Another thread to see us through the remainder of winter. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view ;) ) the main difference you'll notice in this one is the lack of input from myself as I take more of a back seat for a while.

It is something I have been contemplating for some time but wanted to carry on until mid month, however with my next shift starting tomorrow now seems a good time.

Getting up at 5am in order to trawl through the models and post my sometimes inaccurate thoughts is beginning to get more and more difficult, its also effecting my work as I constantly have a sly flick through the models during the day, thinking...'ooh ECM out now, must post the charts' or /latest fax out' etc. On my return home @8pm I'm straight on Snow-Watch until 9.30 and then off to bed, Mrs and mini KTtom threatening to divorce me! ;D so I've promised them a little attention ;D

I have had fantastic support on these threads even when its all gone t**s up and for that I can't stress enough how grateful I am, far too many people to name this really is a great forum and its thanks to all of you our members. It's because of this support that I type this message as I don't want those who have expressed the gratitude for my posts just to think I have drifted away into the West Wales drizzle!

Having said all this, I will still be around pitching in now and again, I don't think i'll ever just be able to stop visiting SW, they will just be shorter visits.

On a final note, I really didn't want to mention anyone regarding the terrific support I have received but I have to use Rosebud and Whiskeygalore as great examples of what the forum is all about. They live in probably the worst spots for snow potential in the UK yet day after day visit the forum in hope, post how much rain they are having and do so constantly in a cheerful way... awesome guys or girls:-bd

So once again thanks for all your support over the Winter....keep discussing the model output here......and stay on topic
:D

Starter for 10.....ECM - easterly day 8 :D needsnow

This topic has 533 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “2012”