R.I.P. Winter 2007/2008

KTtom
Owner
Owner
Favourite Season: Winter

R.I.P. Winter 2007/2008

Post #1 by KTtom » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 am

As the last of the snow showers drift into the north sea it looks like the final chapter has been written for this winter, for me its been the poorest winter snow-wise in my memory. Some though have done pretty well, particually if you live in Norwich!!

So, with the lack of snow, what else sticks in the limited KTtom memory bank over the winter?  Well...we did have the sad event where a beutifull young lady had her innocence stolen from her by some strange looking chap with devils eyes, hows it going boss ;).Thanks to Capricornicus for proving you can always count on your mares to drop you in it.

Good to see some new members on the watch, whatever happened to Cold Stoke? and Snowgoose, come on, 54 days since joining and not even an 'hello', we don't bite..well not 100% sure about the one with the eyes.
Good also to see UKWM come out of hibernation with his unique snowcasting skills and confirming that I'm getting none. Andeesnowman also returned to the fold, although not sure about his snow pics!
And not forgetting the lager lout Woody (David Bailey), who trashed his England shirt, threw it on the main road and then photographed it for us welshmen to enjoy, a great character, even if he does support Everton :P.
Also good to see a couple of ladies now and again on here, Snowgragon and Snow Queen which at least stops me getting carried away with my swearing.

So, no matter what rubbish the weather throws at us I can still log in here and chat, have a laugh with some truly great people and its a big thanks to Frances for the effort he puts in with providing us with this site.
No, I've not been diagnosed with some terminal disease, but I am off for a couple of weeks summer sun, so just wanted to say something before the summer thread started. Hopefully well all log on now and again to say hi during the summer :)

KTtom  

Edit: Females names to the one's I meant :-[
Last edited by KTtom on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Pre-2012”