James mad man and the express weather monkeys

Smiler
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast

James mad man and the express weather monkeys

Post #1 by Smiler » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Over the weeks I've been amazed how much drivel madden and the express write in there newspapers from one extreme to the other. Exacta weather on Facebook has drawn in quite a crowd but James picks and chooses his audience. I recently spoke out on one of his statuses and my comment disappeared within minutes, he also banned me from his site. All I did was ask for an explanation on his wild forecast but it seemed he didn't take to it well.

The reason I've started this topic is because I want to hear if anyone else has had a run in with him or mr Powell in the past. Seems to me madden enjoys the attention he gets from getting people over excited about non existent forecasts of snow storms and talk of -20 temps.

I personally would like to see his and the expresses headlines disappear next winter because all they do is scaremongering and attention seeking. How they call themselves forecasters is beyond me, and they must feel pretty small when the met office ripped there forecasts apart recently.

Sorry for my rant but I feel sorry for the people sucked into his rubbish.

Sorry admin, just realised I've put this in the model thread.

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “2014”