Blizzard Dream!!

TheWinterSoldier
Site Support
Site Support
Favourite Season: Winter

Blizzard Dream!!

Post #1 by TheWinterSoldier » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I watched that programme on C4 about 2010 winter and then had an awesome dream about a blizzard of immense detail!!

I was at work when my sister rang my mobile to say a friend of hers who lives just north of Sheffield had reported that the snow had suddenly intensified to such an extent that you could not see out of the window and people were trapped in their cars.

I summoned all staff and passed the news and told them to head home and collect kids etc. I then rang my friend who works at another office in Chesterfield to tell her that she must trust me and head for home. I felt like Jack Hall in TDAT!

I then headed home in moderate to heavy snow before the said friend text me to say she was home but it had just hit hard. I arrived home just in time. I tried warning people sat in traffic outside our home to go to the pub and premier inn just up the road and forget their cars.

The blizzard hit us hard and fast and we lost power so we kept throwing more logs on the fire to keep warm. The snow was so bad and deep that we couldn't get out of the house! Then I woke up!

They say dreams that seem to be long are over in 2 mins or less and this seemed long and excellent :santagrin:

That said, I think even I wouldn't want it that bad!

Formerly known as LandRoverSnow - Now an Audi owner

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “2013”