RANT: Incorrect forecasts!

Take a look at the current and upcoming Winter forecasts or Autumn forecasts and any weather alerts or news.
TheWinterSoldier
Site Support
Site Support
Favourite Season: Winter

RANT: Incorrect forecasts!

Post #1 by TheWinterSoldier » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:47 am

These days, I wash my own car rather than go to the hand car wash (dark paint so avoiding scratches). The only problem is you can't wash a car in warm sunshine (probably avoid sunshine full stop), no point washing it if rain is coming and so what you need is a cloudy day with no rain ideally.

From midweek last week, the met office said Sunday would be cloudy all day. Even Saturday morning said it would be sunny spells at best. Then Saturday afternoon, full forecast turnaround to blazing sunshine all day!!

So, I thought I'm off work until Wednesday so I'll do the car wash on Monday. A bit of light rain 7-9 am then cloudy all day. Perfect and this was still the forecast last night.

Got up this morning to rain, checked the forecast and it's changed to non stop light rain all day!!!!! :evil:

The forecast for tomorrow is cloudy all day with no rain. Yeah yeah, whatever!! Why have the forecasts been so wrong at such close range? :evil:

Formerly known as LandRoverSnow - Now an Audi owner

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Winter Forecasts, Alerts & News”