February/March 2018: Infinity War

Come and have a cosy chat in here about anything autumn or winter related, including #uksnow (UK Snow)
TheWinterSoldier
Site Support
Site Support
Favourite Season: Winter

February/March 2018: Infinity War

Post #1 by TheWinterSoldier » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:55 pm

As the latest model runs unfold for the potential easterly and in the aftermath of a strong SSW, I thought I'd adapt quotes from the Avengers Infinity War trailer (link below) to suit the present situation. It won't have the same impact unless you watch the trailer.

"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable weather watchers. To see if we could become something more. So when they needed us, we could watch the nail biting models, that they never could."

"In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that it's going to be cold and snowy, yet to fail all the same."

"Dread it, run from it, model updates still arrive!"

"Evacuate the schools and workplaces, engage all gritting defences... and get this man a sledge!"

"Fun isn't something one considers when watching models, but this does put smile on my face!"

Referring to lesser used models such as GEM and JMA: "Who the hell are you guys?!"

Formerly known as LandRoverSnow - Now a VW Polo owner

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Winter, UKSnow and Autumn Chat”