The Moaning Thread!

Come and have a cosy chat in here about anything autumn or winter related, including #uksnow (UK Snow)

Topic author
KTtom
Owner
Owner
Favourite Season: Winter

The Moaning Thread!

Post by KTtom »

Thought I would start up a new thread for a good old moan, the way i feel now I may be using it alot over the next few months!
I really dislike November, here in the far west its regularly dominated by south westerly winds, which for us, like today is dominated by dark, low cloud with constant rain and when that clears were left with drizzle! Put into the pot being stuck in the house (working from home) and its hard to get motivated! Ive always been a winter person but i find myself longing for spring at the moment so I can get outside.
Then we have our good old reliable forecasting models, im not even that worried about cold in November, but even a dry sunny spell seems too much to ask for, as soon as the models get within 144hrs, its back to default wet and windy, always underestimating the strength of the west to east jet preventing high pressure from getting established at or above our lattitudes... Ill be reading the mets update tomorrow through the curtains!

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Winter, UKSnow and Autumn Chat”